- Concrete cutting
- Concrete drilling
- Floor sawing to 500mm deep
- Electric sawing to 300mm deep
- Track mounted wall sawing to 700mm deep (from one side)
- Core drilling to 1 metre diameter
- Hydraulic hand sawing to 400mm deep
- Concrete polishing & grinding
- Soff-cut joints up to 75mm deep
- Wire saw
- Hydraulic flush cut
- Chainsaw up to 600mm deep
- Concrete grinding
- Concrete polishing and sealing
About Aristocut (Townsville) Pty Ltd
Aristocut (Townsville) Pty Ltd, is a locally owned and operated business that was established in Townsville in 1999 by Peter Worbey, who has 27 years' experience in the industry.
We carry out all aspects of concrete sawing and drilling, for industrial, commercial and domestic applications. Our abilities include core drilling to a maximum of 1100mm diameter, handsaw to 400mm deep, chainsaw to 600mm deep, wall saw to 700mm deep and floor saw to 500mm deep.
With the help of hydraulic, electric and fuel driven equipment, we are able to undertake all internal and external work. Our Townsville sawyers—well known for their precision, attention to detail and quality customer service— will go above and beyond to ensure that you are satisfied with the job completed. We also provide full reports along with 3D capabilities if required by the client.
Let us take care of all your sawing, drilling and grinding work in Kirwan. Contact Aristocut today.
You can also find Aristocut (Townsville) Pty Ltd here