- Residential, single & multi-residential accommodation facilities
- Commercial, shops, offices & shopping centres, hotels & clubs
- Resorts, accommodation & associated facilities
- Industrial, warehouses
- Health, day surgery, hospitals, medical, dental & special facilities
- Public, community halls & other multi-purpose facilities
- Sports, multi-purpose sports facilities
Registered Architect in the state of Queensland (No 1552)
Registered Architect in the state of New South Wales (No 4490)
Fellow of the Royal Australian Institute of Architects
About Architect Gleeson
Our Architectural practice has been operating in Cairns since 1977 providing excellence in all aspects of project procurement. Our architectural and project management services use leading edge technology to present and manage our projects.
Offering 3D computer modeling capabilities enable our clients to have complete understanding of our designs and provide constructive feedback to ensure the customer satisfaction for which we strive.
Of utmost importance is understanding our clients needs including quality,economy,exciting design solutions and driving the process to meet time and budget targets.
We have 37 years of energetic and resourceful design,project management and constructive experience acro a broad range of project types and budgets.
We are innovators in our field.
You can also find Architect Gleeson here