- The types of support we offer:
- Support co-ordination of your NDIS plan
- Community, social & recreational support for children, young people & adults with support needs
- Flexible support that is personalised to meet the individual requests & choices of people with support needs
- After school support, vacation care & school holiday programs for children & young people with support needs
- Craft groups for adults with support needs
- Cooking programs in groups for skill building & social interaction
- One to one cooking programs to develop independence for daily living skills
- Sport & recreation camps & supported holidays
- Accommodation & Supported Living supports for people living in group home accommodation
- Respite home available
- Two premises
- Community programs
About About Inclusion–Manning Valley Respite Care Services
About Inclusion–Manning Valley Respite Care Services is a major provider of respite and disability services on the mid north coast of NSW. Founded 27 years ago in Manning Valley we are a not-for-profit incorporated entity.
We imagine a future for our community where everyone has opportunities for a life of their own choosing, a community that has respect for everyone, and prides itself on including everyone.
As Taree NDIS service providers, we offer short breaks for families in need. Whether you need after school or vacation care, or care during the week, we can assist. Our programs are a reflection of real needs of people in our community and help to lay a good life for those with disability.
Our Taree respite care services increase opportunities and build self reliance for those we support by sharing learning skills, offering vocational activities and visiting recreational areas and cultural events.
To find out more about the supportive services we offer, don’t hesitate to contact About Inclusion–Manning Valley Respite Care Services today.
You can also find About Inclusion–Manning Valley Respite Care Services here