- Funeral Ceremony
- Memorial Service
- Personal Professional attention at any time, 24 hours a day.
- Transfer of your loved one into our care.
- Preparation of your loved one for private time with family prior to the funeral ceremony.
- Personal consultation with the family about funeral arrangements and details for the ceremony.
- Liaising with cemeteries or crematoria of your choice.
- All necessary arrangements with church, chapel or venue of choice.
- Registration of death with Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Consulting with clergy or celebrant.
- Advice on wording and placement of press notices.
- Collection of medical certificates and their dispatch to appropriate authorities.
- Organisation of music and/or musician of your choice.
- Availability of hearse and other funeral vehicles.
- Cars to transport the family.
- Liaising with florists of our choice or our personal florist.
- Memorial attendance books for friends and family to sign.
- Collection and return of floral tribute cards.
- Referral to grief support (if required).
About Abelia Lady Funerals
Our special female funeral directors take pride in our reputation of providing a superior quality funeral service, giving families a lasting tribute to their loved one. Abelia staff understand how difficult it is to lose someone close and the importance of honouring their life.
You can also find Abelia Lady Funerals here