A great service to work with. Excellent in what they do
- What we offer at AbbaCare:
- Tailored support to suit your needs and requirements
- Assistance with self care & grooming
- Development & training of individual skills
- Community access assistance, social interaction & recreational activities
- Educational support, homework assistance, participate in educational opportunities
- School holiday program by accessing programs in the community
- 1:1 support or group supports
- Assist with recreational activities, including walking, gym, basketball, fishing, shopping, cooking, BBQ as a group, bowling, men’s shed, lunch & community social events & activities
- Encouragement to explore new experiences
- Discover your dreams
- Post hospital care/support
- Overnight & 24 hour support
- Mentoring / coaching of young people
- Arrange meet & greet to make new friends
- Assist with budgeting
- Attending appointments such as doctors, banking, physio, therapy, school drop off/pickup
- Transport support to access the community events, appointments and activities
- AbbaCare is accredited to provide the following Services:
- Home support
- Assist personal activities
- Assist—life stage, transition
- Assistive prod—household task
- Assist prod personal care/safety
- Behaviour support
- Community nursing care
- Daily tasks/shared living
- Group centre/activities
- Household tasks
- Participate community
- Personal activities high
- Support coordination
- Therapeutic supports
- Plan management
- Early childhood support
- Disability Support Services
- Complex Care Support
- Mental Health Support
- Specialist Care Support
NDIS Registered Service Provider
AbbaCare is an NDIS registered service provider offering Mental Health and All Abilities Support Services to the Townsville Region and the surrounding areas.
Our mission is to promote Independence, hope & laughter by supporting participants towards identifying their goals, working through their goals and ultimately archiving their tailor-made individual goals.
Our services are many, all aimed at motivating and promoting inclusion and encouragement. These include assistance with personal activities, travel and transport, household tasks, personal care and safety.
AbbaCare also provides early childhood, behaviour, therapuetic and coordination support programs. Above all, we are here to encourage community participation through welcoming and nurturing activities at our group centre.
Our highly trained and experienced team consists of administrators, support workers, care assistants and drivers who maintain our high level of care and service. Together we make a difference to people with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
It is all about the ability not the disability, making one realise their potential. Call for more information.
You can also find AbbaCare here