- Emergency Exit light installation
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Hot water repairs
- Restoration of power
- Safety switch fault finding and testing
- Smoke alarm installation and testing
- Switchboard maintenance
- Alterations and additions
- Test and Tag
- Emergency callout
- 24/7 afterhours available for electrical breakdown service
- Planned & unplanned electrical maintenance
- Electrical safety & workplace health & safety electrical compliance
- Electrical data logging of power supplies
Queensland Electrical Contractors Licence 9645
About 24-7 Electricians
We are proud to provide an all hours service for breakdown work and attendance to electrical emergencies. We also offer maintenance of electrical equipment and installations and connection of new equipment, both single and 3 phase is provided.
We provide program testing services of emergency and exit lighting in commercial buildings. Our staff will schedule and complete safety switch testing, to assist with WH&S compliance in commercial buildings.
Power circuit data logging and recording is offered to enable assessment of electrical load and energy consumption characteristics at client installations. This service can encompass power factor assessment and correction solutions.
We train electrical apprentices and provide a path for focused individuals to develop skills in the electrical industry. Call today for a free quote or keep our number handy for emergency situations.
You can also find 24-7 Electricians here