Emily says she's very happy with how quickly it all happened. AHLEC installed her system one week after putting in the order, while other companies told her it would take 6 to 8 weeks. They were the only ones who offered to come to her property and give a quote in person. She will definitely recommend Austin and his team for making it a pleasant process. They were fantastic.
Almost four years since my $10,000 + Solar system was installed with a Ten-year warranty PEDLEY’S promise, they have failed my family.
Over the past 3 + years I have called and emailed more times than I can remember, with one call returned with a promise that someone would call me back to assist - 2 years ago.
For anyone thinking about getting a Solar System from Pedley’s, my issues for the past years are:
1. During a rain gutter clean, I found several clamps loose in the rain gutter that are used to hold the solar panel on the roof. I again contacted them and got no response. So, what is holding up the solar panels?
2. I have requested a system service and offered to pay; as expected, still no response from them.
3. The system has digital access to see systems performance, I was never shown how it was to be connected, Pedleys failed as promised to show me.
4. I asked for a Battery system solution, no response
5. I am questioning the performance of the PEDLEY’S solar syste
We found Kaarlo to be very efficient and resourceful. He is friendly and easy to work with. He was very willing to listen and please us, while making helpful and innovative suggestions.
The work he did was very good value for money. His resourcing and liaising with other companies was very efficient and organised. His communication was attentive and responsive to ongoing needs.
We are very happy with Kaarlo’s work and would highly recommend him.