Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQWhat are the advantages and disadvantages of security screens?Advantages include added security, weather resistance and good air circulation. Disadvantages include expensive installs.
- FAQFly screens or security screens?Fly Screens protect you from flies and insects, they can be easily broken. Security Screens are designed to providing a high level of security.
- FAQHow much do security screens cost?The price of security screens depends on size, type of material and finishes required.
- FAQHow do I take care of my security doors and windows?Generally security doors, windows and screens only need a wipe down with a soft cloth and mild detergent to keep them looking new.
- FAQWhat kind of security door do I need?It depends on how much security you need and the look that you're after for your home. They can range from steel, sturdy aluminum to cheap aluminum.
- FAQWhat are the benefits of installing security screens on windows?A quality security screen both looks great and can protect your family from a range of intruders including mosquitos and flies.
- FAQHow long does it take to install a security door or window?Depending on the type of security door selected, it can take 40 minutes to an hour to be installed. A window can take 15 to 20 minutes.