Birthday celebration for sons birthday didn't end so well - attending the sunday pork carvery (24/9/17) we were 5 adults and all got food poisoning. What a shame we didn't keep samples of our vomit, after 4 phone calls to the hotel and promises that they would ring us back absolutely no action was taken. Final phone call we made on 3/10/17 and was informed that it wasn't food poisoning from their hotel and were not interested in discussing further. The 5 adults did not eat breakfast or lunch together on that Sunday only the Pork.
Warning the food was bad and what was worse they didn't care or have any respect for us as paying customers.
My husband and I shared the most delicious lunch at the Beach Almond, the staff were more than happy for us to share a few different meals, each being as delicious as the next, Our favorite was the Prawns in Pepper Sauce, we totally cleaned the plate. Love love loved it. will be back. Husband also commented on the beer glasses. PERFECT. The beer did not go flat at all.