Birthday celebration for sons birthday didn't end so well - attending the sunday pork carvery (24/9/17) we were 5 adults and all got food poisoning. What a shame we didn't keep samples of our vomit, after 4 phone calls to the hotel and promises that they would ring us back absolutely no action was taken. Final phone call we made on 3/10/17 and was informed that it wasn't food poisoning from their hotel and were not interested in discussing further. The 5 adults did not eat breakfast or lunch together on that Sunday only the Pork.
Warning the food was bad and what was worse they didn't care or have any respect for us as paying customers.