What can I say.
1. Ran late no phone call I called them to be told they where on there way 30 minutes later they arrive. I live 5 minutes from the store.
2. Hitting our freshly painted walls. I know it can happen but no care taken.
3. Didn’t lay the carpet in the built ins just placed it on top of the old carpet.
4. Cut the carpet short up the side of the built in and layer it on top of the old carpet
5. Where the carpet meets our tiles if you tread on it the spikes go into your foot.
Never again Wouldn’t recommend to any one
We used Pullins for carpeting. They organised very quick installation and were so professional. I also brought the biggest fluffiest rug from here to go on my timber floors. The staff was really friendly and they have kids toys to keep them busy while you browse the rug stands. I have suggested them to friends who also have had good experiences.
Mitch did a great job laying the lino for me. I found him very helpful and very friendly. He went out of his way to get the job finished for me and took special care in my home. I would highly recommend this business.
I recently purchased carpet flooring and blinds for my home. The staff at Carpet Court really made me feel welcome from the time I came in. Nothing was too much trouble. From quote until installation, the guys and girls went above and beyond. I am really happy with the products that you helped me select and that you had the patience with me while I made my decision. Thank you ever so much and I will be sure to be back again.