We booked this charter 5 1/2 weeks in advance for a friends birthday. We paid our deposit swiftly and company advised they will be in touch 3 days out from the trip whether it would go ahead or not (pending weather)
I waited until 2 days out as I hadn’t had any contact. Tried to call, email and message the FB page over the course of 24hrs with NO reply. We continued with our planned trip to Mackay in the hopes they were just busy and hadn’t had a chance to get back to us. (You know, benefit of the doubt and all)
I got an email the morning before our trip saying “sorry, we’ve changed owners and the weather doesn’t look great. I’ll call you this afternoon with a final decision”
We NEVER received a call or any further correspondence. I’m now writing this as we sit in the hotel room we paid for just to go fishing. Bitterly disappointed is an understatement. Thanks for wasting my time, effort and most importantly money!
Definitely DO NOT recommend.