Scott and the team are excellent.
They always help me with my questions and have the right answers.
Make sure you try Comfortis for flea problems on your dogs and Out of Bounds for a solution to fleas and other insects in your yard.
Greg has served our needs since July 2018, on 30 acres. Greg supplies:
• Weed management - chemical & natural solutions
• Landscaping advice & implementation using machines such as tractors & quad bikes, & motorised implements such as hedge-trimmers, whipper-snippers & chain saws
• Pruning, culling doomed plants, & mechanical weeding (by hand)
• General advice on native plants versus imported
• General advice on watering, nutrition & fertilising needs for the home gardens
• Flood assistance, including removing hazards, operating machinery (such as tractors) & cleanup using high-pressure hoses & other specialist equipment
Greg is punctual, polite, safe & always willing to assist when called. Greg's knowledge is wide-ranging & deep in all matters of agriculture & grounds management. Greg has resources to answer any query we have.
Greg's work ethic is very strong. Whatever the weather, the hours, or the task's difficulty, we have found Greg willing, able & never complaining
The drought of 2018/2019/20 together with Level 4 water restrictions killed my front lawn and every weed known to mankind took over.After getting bore water there was too much to be done by one.I found Agland grass on line.I was going to ring for a quote but I thought someone might have their mask on so I went to visit.On arrival I was met by Mrs Agland who has the friendliest smile.I knew straight away I was in safe hands.Her husband Wayne took over and everything he promised he delivered.The qote which I never texted with other suppliers was more than generous and the finished product my new lawn added Tens of thousands to my property. Being country people you are treated like friends not customers.I would highly recommend Agland grass to everyone.