promises a quick service, delivers late with issues and hidden costs
Engaged Grace for an interstate move (NSW to NT) in November / December 2020.
To summarise my rating of Grace:
• Speed of quote: quote took 2
days and removal was less than 2 weeks after.
• Range of services: offered car
removal, house cleaning among other things
• Hard-working and under-appreciated delivery personnel: movers worked in excess of 12 hours that day with no overtime, as they claimed.
• Price and pricing adjustments: ended up paying approximately 20% more than quoted price, due to price adjustments.
• Slow and inadequate progress updates: delivery date kept changing.
• Apparent coordination issues between departments / facilities: Darwin had no idea of what was going on in Sydney and vice-versa.
• Yard personnel appear to have much less duty-of-care than their delivery counterparts: most of the damaged items were found unwrapped at delivery.
Cannot recommend them