Extremely helpful and friendly, I had immediately felt at ease. Having gathered quotes from multiple Mechanics around the area, I was offered advice above and beyond the average quote, and was happy to be offered a range of solutions to suit my budget which under cut other quotes by a substantial amount.
They are very efficient and down to earth and look after you. Clayton and Cameron very professional and give you good value for money. Didn’t know what to expect first time and couldn’t be more impressed. My local golf club use them and talk highly of them as well.
Great speedy and efficient service Brian. Thank you very much for getting my Merc back on the road this morning. You were at my house in no time and identified the problem in my driveway straight away.
I can definitely recommend the service they offer at the Kunda Park branch.
Almost four years since my $10,000 + Solar system was installed with a Ten-year warranty PEDLEY’S promise, they have failed my family.
Over the past 3 + years I have called and emailed more times than I can remember, with one call returned with a promise that someone would call me back to assist - 2 years ago.
For anyone thinking about getting a Solar System from Pedley’s, my issues for the past years are:
1. During a rain gutter clean, I found several clamps loose in the rain gutter that are used to hold the solar panel on the roof. I again contacted them and got no response. So, what is holding up the solar panels?
2. I have requested a system service and offered to pay; as expected, still no response from them.
3. The system has digital access to see systems performance, I was never shown how it was to be connected, Pedleys failed as promised to show me.
4. I asked for a Battery system solution, no response
5. I am questioning the performance of the PEDLEY’S solar syste